To be one of the best financial and tax advisors while upholding ethics of the profession, personal touch and value for money
To take the “Hanif Habib & Co.” brand across continents in order to serve a wide diaspora of clients across the globe
Continuing Professional Development
- Our firm closely works with the Directorate of Taxpayer Services and Education, Tanzania Revenue Authority in strengthening the departments current capacity, and improving taxpayer knowledge and compliance.
- We are the fore front of technical updates and know how with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors to ensure that our services reflect current developments in the fields of international financial reporting and auditing standards.
- We hold regular in-house training sessions to ensure that our skills and technical expertise remain sharp and to the mark.
- Our firm has recently implemented use of Private Company Auditing Software (PCAS) procured from CCH (A Wolter Kluwer Business) (www.cch.co.uk). This ensures that our audit team effectively deploys computer aided auditing techniques (CAATs) in the course of offering audit and assurance services to our clients.
- We work closely with the University of Dar es Salaam Business School (UDSM BS) in providing career counselling services and support to students. These include: Practical training, graduate internship programs and motivational talks and training.